I’ve learnt from experience that the hardest thing in completing anything is just getting started.
Moving to a new place.
Cooking a meal.
Starting a business.
A blog is central to your business success for a number of reasons:
- Build Trust Online
- Establish Yourself as an Expert
- Turn strangers into friends
- Improve Your SEO
- People buy from people they know.
Anyway, we’re keeping this quick. Let’s go:
How To Start a Blog
- Decide what to blog about.
- Choose a blogging platform.
- Find a host. (We love Bluehost)!
- Pick a domain name. (You can do this through host provider also).
- Install WordPress.
- Design & use your blog!
Your challenge: Start a blog today.
Commit to 15 minutes each day with the goal of writing 100- 250 words. At the end of a week, you’ll have 500+ words and a blog post.
Need more help? Check out this video from Pat Flynn who shows you how to set up a blog in less than 4 minutes.